Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Frap-a-;icious!

Hello friends. This summer there seems to be a new craze at the expensive coffee shop. The "Pink" drink. It is actually their Strawberry Acai refresher and they add coconut milk instead of water and some fresh strawberries. It actually is something pretty amazing. A super refreshing summer drink.
My card today is my take on the Pink Drink.

I stamped the cup from Frothy Concoctions Clear Stamps  twice on a piece of white cardstock and then stamped the lids and straws. I used the cherry and stamped it all on the inside of one cup and the heart at the bottom of the other. (There is not a strawberry in the set)
I then colored the images with Copic markers. I used RV13, RV14, and RV02 for the drink,
To finish the card off I used my little spritz tool and spritzed pink all over the card. It might be a little hard to see it in the picture.
I matted the card front onto a piece of SU Pink Pirouette cardstock and then adhered it to a white card base.



I know you see me use this stamp set a lot but you can do so much with it and it is one of my favorites.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday friends.

Happy Crafting,
Larissa Pittman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...