Thursday, June 30, 2016

Summer Sugar Skull Card


Hello friends. You all know by now I love sugar skulls. So today I pulled out one of my favorite stamps sets to use for this card.
I am using the Calavera Cling Stamp.
I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped the image a few times on the front using Versamark ink. I then heat embossed the images using a detailed white powder.
I grabbed four of my favorite Distress Ink colors and blended them all over the card.
I used Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade. I blended each color into the next until there was not a harsh line.


I love using these colors for summer and I think they went with the sugar skull nicely.
I then used the Hola sentiment from the set Calvaras and Corazons set to stamp directly onto the card using Versafine Onxy Black ink. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day.

Larissa Pittman 


1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...