Thursday, January 14, 2016

Coffee Note Cards

Happy New Year crafters !
Pam here today.  It's been a super busy 2016 for me so far as we are in the process of relocating to South Carolina.  Such an exciting process but also very stressful. One of my favorite things to help me relax is creating! Today's project features a couple stamps from the Play with Your Coffee set.  Where would I be without my coffee?


This project is adapted from a previous card I created- for this particular project I just recreated the background piece of the card to make a set of simple note cards to give as gifts! 


The faux burlap background is a stencil mono print on watercolor paper using Distress Inks to simulate a burlap bag of coffee beans. I colored in the "beans" with Distress Markers to add some dimension and color.
Thanks for joining me today!
Embrace Imperfection

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...