Tuesday, December 8, 2015

wishing you merry Christmas shaker card

Hi, it's Ashley here today and I'm sharing a Christmas shaker card that I think is super cute! To start, I used a polka dot stencil and distress inks for my card base. Next, I used a circle die to cut out the center of my card.
Then I started working on my sentiment for the inside of the card. I used the Fall Mix It Up stamp set to stamp 'wishing you' and Say It Winter Greetings stamp set for 'merry Christmas.' I heat embossed 'merry' with green embossing powder and I love the font for 'Christmas.'
My final step was to finish the shaker card. Using the Fuse tool makes shaker cards super easy! I added some sequins, a little resin piece, and then I stamped an ornament and some stars from the Winter Wood Cuts stamp set, fussy cut those, and threw them in there too. Here's my finished card:


Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun! I have never considered making a shaker thing like this myself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...