Thursday, December 3, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello friends. Larissa back with you today. I used a few different stamp sets for this card. Being from San Antonio I thought this was a perfect card for me to send to some of my out of state friends.

I used:
Say it Winter Greetings Clear Stamp Set 
San Antonio Clear Stamp Set 


I stamped the image of the Alamo on the card first and masked it off. I then stamped the San Antonio skyline stamp behind it both of these stamps are from the San Antonio set.  I left the mask on the Alamo and Stamped the two trees from the Build A Scene set. To finish off the trees I took the small light set from Holiday Ad Ons and stamped them across each one. I colored the images using Copic markers.

The greeting is two different sets as well. The Merry Christmas is from the Say it Winder Greetings set and then the "From the Alamo City" came from the San Antonio set. It actually says greetings from the Alamo city. I just cut off the word "greetings".


To finish off the card from I added a few red sequins and matted it on a piece of red cardstock and then adhered it to a white card base, 


I have already stamped a few more of these card fronts to get in the mail. This is a perfect "from San Antonio" card.


Thank you for stopping my today. Don't forget to check back to see what the amazing design team girls create for you.


Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa
Muffins and Lace 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...