Thursday, December 24, 2015

Home is Where I'm With You

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Pam here today. As we rush through the hustle and bustle this time of year, I wanted to stop and reflect on what's important to me.  So this project using the Home Cling Stamp from Paper Wings Productions was just perfect. 


The Home sentiment was stamped in Versafine Black ink and covered with clear embossing powder.


To create the "skylike" background I used Ranger Distress Inks and a bit of Hero Arts Unicorn White spray. 

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...