Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Coffee Christmas

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a little different spin on a Christmas card. I used the stamp set Play with your Coffee.

I stamped the the cups on top of each other and colored them using my Copic markers. 
I used: G02, YG09, G07, G28, R24, R27, R29, R46, E55, E23. 

I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the set Say It Winter Greetings 


To finish off the card front I added a few red and green sequins. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Have a wonderful day and rest of your week. 

Larissa

24 comments:

  1. Love the stack o'mugs in Christmas colors, Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love how you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you stacked your cups. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cup stack, Larissa, love the mug at the bottom! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvia. The bottom cup is my favorite too. :)

      Delete
  5. Great stack of Christmas cups!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the masking you did on building your stack of cups, and the decorations. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute stamps! Love those red and green cups. Very festive card. Bev

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...