Friday, February 21, 2014

Featured Friday- Mixed Media Mini Album

*****To join our February Challenge: Anything Goes, CLICK HERE*****



Hey guys! Katie here today for Feature Friday! Today I wanted to share with you a mixed media mini album I made using pictures from our most recent camping trip. I used the Pines Cling Stamp Set which work so perfectly for camping and outdoorsy photos.


I wanted to use lots of color and texture so there is a lot of mixed media going on. I went over a stencil with matte medium on all of my pages for texture than went over them with Gelatos and Silks acrylic Glaze. I also used some of the Lindy's Mists that came in the Creative Girl Nesting Components kit.
And of course, I did a lot of stamping with the Pines stamps.


Here is a peek at all of my pages:


There have been a lot of inspiring posts here on the blog lately. I hope you'll check some of them out!

4 comments:

  1. Great mini album Katie! Did you like the park? I'm always looking for new ones to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norma, Dinosaur Valley is an amazing park! I grew up near there and used to go all of the time. They have a great swimming hole and it's fun to look at the dino tracks.

      Delete
  2. Super cute Katie! Love how you used the Christmas Stamp Set, very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These stamps work great with outdoorsy photos

      Delete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...