Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday

Hello Paper Wings Fans!!  Erica here today for this weeks Tutorial Tuesday.  This week I have a video to share with you showing you how to heat emboss using some tags from my stash and some fabulous chipboard from our PWP Shop.  I know a lot of you out there already know how to heat emboss but there are some that still have not heard of it or tried it yet so I thought I would share a video to show how simple and fun it really is!  Take a look...

I just can not get enough of the Circles Background Stamp I seem to use it on all my projects!  It is definitely a must have stamp!  Once I was done with all the heat embossing I went ahead and embellished my tag adding a beautiful Butterfly Chipboard piece from the PWP Shop.  I also heat embossed this piece and added glitter for some sparkle!   And here is a look at my finished tag! 




I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and that it inspires you to get out your embossing powders, inks and sprays and get a little messy!  If you are looking for some great products to work with make sure you head on over to the Paper Wings Productions shop and check out all the fabulous products available.  Also if you are looking for other ways to heat emboss please check out Norma's tutorial HERE!  Thanks so much for stopping today!  Make sure to visit us on FACEBOOK and share your creations with us in our FLICKR gallery!   

17 comments:

  1. Stunning tag Erica! I LOVE the embossed background and the shimmery butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag Erica! It's really beautiful, great video too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your help with the video Norma!!

      Delete
  3. Your tag is amazing! I enjoyed the video also- great to hear your voice- looking forward to meeting in person someday also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the colors and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Madge!! And thanks so much for stopping!

      Delete
  6. Fantastic tutorial Erica!! I totally adore your embossing & layers of pretty details on your tag!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...