Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature Friday - June Nesting Components ATCs

TGIF! Dana here sharing one last project with the June Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit. I had some fun with the clip art sheet and created a set of vacation themed artist trading cards.


I had some manila ATCs and gesso left over from my April Kit. After cutting some clip art images from the sheet and adhering them to ATCs, I applied a light coat of gesso to the pictures to help make individual images pop.


I added clouds to each image with the Cloudy Cling Stamp Set and the Rich Cocoa Memento ink. I then highlighted the edges of each ATC with Distress Ink.


I embellished each ATC with the twine, label stickers, journal cards and alphabet stickers from the kit.

The June Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit is still available from the Paper Wings Productions Store! It's perfect for all your Summer crafting! 

Here's another look at the other projects that I created with this kit:




If this is your first time visiting this week, be sure to check out Amber's Armed and Dangerous Layout and Tara's Hope Card. Thanks for visiting us today! We would love to see what you create with Paper wings Productions stamps. Show us on our Pinterest page, our Facebook page or our Flickr gallery. You can also leave a comment with a link to your project.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous!! I love the images you used!! They look amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and lovely ATCs, Dana! You continue to rock this month's Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC's! I just love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Dana!! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...