Friday, March 22, 2013

Hooo's Ready for Spring Blog Hop


Happy Friday Peeps-

Today we are joining in on the Hooo's Ready For Spring Blog Hop!


  
We are so happy that you could join us today! In case this is the first time you have joined us for a hop, Heather and her friends put on a seasonal owl themed hop every 3 months. Spring is almost here so they decided to do a Spring themed or Spring colored projects this time and invited me to join along. These ladies are all amazingly talented and you will not be disappointed!

The wonderful Pinque Peacock has offered to sponsor the hop. Please be sure to head over to the PP blog and become a follower. Then, head on over to their Facebook page and see all of the beautiful items they have to offer! Here is the link...

Pinque Peacock Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock?fref=ts

One lucky hopper that hops all of the way through and follows all of the blogs will win a $15 bundle from Pinque Peacock. That will include..

(4) Beaded Stick Pins
(6) Large Felt Poppers
(2) Layered Garden Beauties(2) Large 1.5" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)(6) Small 3/4" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)(1) 2.5" Splendid Swirl (w/Embellished Center)
Thank you Pinque Peacock! 
I will choose ONE winner next week!

My project is a simple stamped tag featuring our Owl Panel, Build a Shrine, and Circle Frame stamp sets. I inked the background of a shipping tag with a variety of inks and sprays.



 Then I stamped the images with a black VersaFine ink pad and lightly colored the images with colored pencils.




 I hope you enjoyed my project today!


Here's the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way.












Thanks so much for joining us today! Have a great weekend!



26 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag and beautiful stamps that you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful tag!!! love all those stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, your tag is beautiful! I love the stamps and the colors you used! Thank you so much for being a part of my hop today! I hope you will join us again next time! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project!!! I am a new follower.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and the stamps you used!! The coloring is fabulous!! So happy to be hopping with you!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag!!!!love it! I am a new follower, joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my gosh! Your tag is a piece of art! So totally beautiful!

    I am already a follower on you blog. I am now also following you on Facebook and Twitter.

    Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiration!

    Excellent and super fun blog hop!

    Suzanne Roseberry
    sroseberry@ymail.com
    zannieberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful project! loved the technique! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag! I love the Shrine elements mixed with the pretty pink flowers. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a beautiful tag! Such unique elements were included!
    Happy to be doing this hop with you!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the vintage look of your tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting process with wonderful results...very elegant!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a pretty tag. I just took a photo of an owl that was perched in a tree behind our house, hunting- looked just like your owl on the bottom- black silloutte. (I don't know how to spell that word... oh well, i'm a dummy).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I just LOVE your Owl Tag! Sooo Pretty! I am a new Follower of your Blog. Thanks for Sharing and Happy Spring! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is so pretty. You did so good. I'm a new follower. Happy to be on the hop with you.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous tag girl, I'm so happy that you were able to join in all the fun! Have a wonderful weekend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love owls, great job on the tag very nice. I'm a new follower. Come visit and follow me. www.kittsworld.blogspot.com See ya on the hop.
    Kitt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous tag!! LOVE the great stamping and adorable owl!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Carrie, love the colors and layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work!! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow -- this is lovely!! I love the details of this!! I'm a new follower :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome tag. Love seeing Spring in a non traditional colors. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  25. stunning tag! love your style!!! happy spring!! ~donna k

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...