Friday, January 25, 2013

Jan Mixed Media Kit Inspiration

Happy Friday My Bloggie Peeps!! 

I just wanted to pop in really quickly and THANK everyone who has purchased the January Mix Media Kit.  We are almost sold out so if you haven't ordered one yet you still have a chance to pick one up but don't wait too long because you might miss out.  

Here are just a few examples of what you can do with the kit to help spark your creativity!!

Carrie decorated the cover of her Dylusions Art Journal with gesso, stamps and some of the Cosmo Cricket Art Angels chipboard pieces.

I used the craft tag, Signo pen, Cosmo Cricket Element Deck & Stickers with the mini wings stamps to create this tag.

Next I started working in the Dylusions Art Journal using the stencils, stickers, chipboard pieces, Signo pen and the tag I created.

I hope we've inspired you to get creative with your kit.  Just remember, there is no right or wrong way to use the kit.   It's all up to you :D 

JUST DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY 
ALWAYS LET YOUR CREATIVITY TAKE FLIGHT!!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Way to rock this kit ladies! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three projects are gorgeous!! The kit looks amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, all three are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GORGEOUS Journal. I could not stop looking at it! so many fun and beautiful details. LOVE the stencil work and the dimension. I wish I had more time to play like this and get super creative and fun with my work.
    (peeked back up at your project) Stunning!!!
    Thank you for sharing. This made me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic inspiration with this awesome new kit!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...